Boston Kiln Sales & Service, Inc. sells electric & gas kilns directly from all manufactures. We supply, deliver, set-up and install all equipment and unconditionally warranty our workmanship. We include a free, one year extended warranty on all new equipment purchased through Boston Kiln Sales & Service, along with one free annual inspection under the warranty term. Fire brick & elements excluded.
Please contact us for a quote and to learn how we can make purchasing equipment simple and cost effective.
- Baily Gas Kilns
- Cone Art
Depending upon make and model (top loading, front loading, bell design, electric, gas or propane) kilns range in weight from 250-2800 lbs. Kiln supply services include receiving, uncrating, inspection, disassembly, relocation to installation site, reassembly & placement, leveling, test firing and personal instruction on care and use of equipment.
- Turnkey installation with electrical permits
- Provide power to kilns and equipment including coring, if required
- Supply, deliver and install gas and electric kilns, including rigging
- Insure proper placement as required by manufacturer specs and state codes
- Supply and install downdraft ventilation systems for fume extraction, including mounting and coring through wood, steel and concrete substrates. We use non corrosive ducting material
- Provide kiln room exhaust systems, including roof and wall penetrations
- Interlocks with room/studio air systems
- Installation/trade coordination
- We sell and service all major brands of pottery equipment including wheels, slab rollers, extruders and pug mills
- We service what we sell, avoiding confusion with warranty issues